Well this is me....

My photo
Bombala, NSW, Australia
Hi! I have been playing with Photoshop and computers since breaking my back 5 years ago. Before the back injury, I was a Shearer for 18 years and a Chef for 5 years. I grew up on a farm and know quite a bit about sheep and cattle. I miss the farm and the variety of jobs that type of environment offers. I, also, miss the social life of a Shearer. Now, my life has swiveled 360 Degrees and have found computers to be a godsend. I have just completed my first year in Graphic Design with a distinction, and am signed up for another 2 year advanced diploma... Many friends have served as an inspiration during the healing process and, in fact, have motivated me to continue learning computer technology as well as other technical disciplines including Graphics, Animation, Photography and Audio Production. I would like to help others with their computer and/or graphics problems-please ask. I love to give advice or offer other solutions to your problem-resolution.Feel free to comment and follow me through this site. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day!

Saturday 30 April 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday....

Well, i thought its about time i put a few manipulations on..All images have been part of Freaking News.com, which is the best site for photo manipulation contests..After 12 months of learning on there, i think they have perfected alot of problem area's i have had..Laziness, being one of them, and not thinking masking was important, and just using quick select..When i started, i was trying to do 6 manipulations a day..Now i have learnt to do 1, and put all the time into it..I have been trying to perfect my photography, and DVD slideshow abilities of late, and have missed alot of contests in doing so...One thing is though, Freaking News people are like a family, and still we all talk in many other sites..So thank you all for the support, and compliments, without you all, i would have given up on this a long time ago...

This was my first manipulation that won a medal...Coke VS Pepsi....
This is my clown, it got a medal and a hell of a lot of comments....my fave pic yet!!!!
Kings on Top of the World...i wanna be a penguin....lol
My vision of the world left after man..........
This is a Commodore of my friends, and as the numberplate says..it blows any other 8 off the road...Nice!!!
Peter Brock would be proud.......
Mark Webber, will he ever be No 1.......Seems the team will just keep letting him down..
Everyone i know has done a Mr Bean pic at some stage...Here's mine..lol
There was a cow in my fruit loops...
Julia Gillard stabbed her boss in the back..This is how i thought it was done......Poor Kev!!!!!
Happy 7TH Birthday Freaking News....Pike, Vlad, Kell, Sid, Kezz, and Kratos.....
and , to finish on something pretty i did...A rose...
Well i hope you all like...

1 comment: